What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a T-shirt design that looks great on BLACK shirts. Our products are based on "sounding natural and lifelike" and we want to incorporate that theme. We are generally more irreverent than stuffy competitors and want to retain a fun, lighthearted hip presentation.
- Item 1...the name JuicyMusic must appear
- Although we have a logo - see web site, that use is NOT a must
- Colors should be VIBRANT
- It MUST however be readable...not so abstract as to require a lot of noodling to figure out.
- Themes involving music in some way seem best.
- Either the tagline or the web address should be on the shirt. The tagline is "Naturally Sweeter Sound." The web address is given above.
- Something from "Googie Architecture" might go VERY WELL because our product has a retro tilt
- Item 1...I do not want "skateboard" raggedy jaggedy text, nor anarchy style or graffiti style texts.
- Don't want 'AC/DC" or metal themes or Goth
- Don't want "Fisher Price" "Jelly Bean" look. My audience is 35 to 55 in age