The winner will get $150 plus 50cents for every garment sold up to $1000. All other designs chose will get $75 plus 50 cents for each garment sold.
Freebreather, a new dive clothing company needs more designs for their clothes. Your job is it to design motives that will appeal to Scuba divers and identifies the wearer as a scuba diver in a subtle way. Our target customer are male and female and we produce clothing for children as well. Wearer of adult clothes are between 25 and 45 years old and come from all walks of life.
Motives for scuba diving t-shirts. Basically anything with a diving theme goes. This can be:
- writing, logo
- scuba equipment
- graphic representations of divers
- humour (like Dive School Musical in the High school musical font) or famous ads or slogans adapted to diving
- marine motives like dive boats, liveaboards coral, water, waves
- fish and marine mammals like sharks, manta rays, turtles, tropical fish
- also a crest (see my other competition) http://99designs.com/contests/17489
Cool and trendy designs. Images can be colour but must lend themselves well to screen printing. There must be some sort of diving connotation.
Look at competitor web sites and see what the offer. A list of websites can be found at:
Also check out http://www.seventenths.com
- Designs that do not follow the design brief
- Overuse of the freebreather name
- Stock images, clip art etc.
- snorkelling motives
- photo realistic image
- offensive images or words