Looking for someone to design a shirt that our entire website audience could wear (both male/female, 25-55 years old). Would like the design to be contemporary, but not too grungy or busy that it is something your parents wouldn't wear.
* - Not something I like or I think can be improved upon.
** - Not something I like, but I think can be improved.
*** - Something I like, but isn't complete yet.
**** - Like the design a lot, could still use some minor improvements.
***** - Love it. Flawless, wouldn't change anything.
BFAds.net is the premiere Black Friday website on the internet. Black Friday is the Day After Thanksgiving, the day where most retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, Target, etc.) have their best sales of the year. My site catalogs every sale item in each retailer's advertisement and then advises users on which deals we think are best. In previous years we've been featured on the cover of the NY Times, in numerous newspapers (WSJ, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, etc.), and on national news television (Good Morning America, Early Show, NBC Nightly News). This year I'm hoping to get shirts produced to distribute to our visitors to help promote the site.
I plan on a black or charcoal t-shirt with either a 1 or 2 color design.
I have no idea what I want design-wise. I just know it needs to be a simple design that anyone from 25-55 could wear and not look out of place.
Feel free to incorporate any of the things associated with Black Friday into the design: long lines, crowds, shopping, money, coupons, etc. We call the people that go out and shop our "strike team," so maybe that reference could be used for a design spark.
- Must feature BFADS.NET (and optionally 2008) and/or our full URL http://www.bfads.net somewhere in the design
- Has to be a light-on-dark design
- One sided designs are preferred, but so many people have submitted 2-sided designs, I'll accept both single and double sided designs. Thanks and sorry for the confusion!
- Maximum 2 color design
- Final design must be in vector format (I only know of .ai, but I'll contact my printer to see what other formats they accept)
- No designs that extend to the sleeves or back of the shirt
- Nothing too noisy like this ( http://99designs.com/contests/12255…#entry-339 -- I love the design, but it is not something my mom would wear)
- Not a big fan of true red on a black base. Just doesn't sit with me well.