Please check out our site to learn much more about us than we can put here! :)
Note: we're using a bit.ly link because we're a little cautious about having this contest come up in search results [mainly because this is our first experiment with 99designs!]
On the other hand we do want you to be able to use the winning design in your portfolio once we pick one. So as a compromise, ideally the name of the company won't be used in this thread, though of course it can be present in the graphics [which can't be keyword searched without OCR].
In addition to clicking around the site in general, please check out the About and "Find A Clinic Near You" links at the bottom of the page.
As the primary audience, we're focusing on women & couples who are thinking about children, with most of them between 25 and 40.
Was originally thinking that doctors and MDs would be the secondary audience, with some proportion of tweets directed towards the medical/health aspects of having children. However, the designs submitted are in a more fun/cartoonish/Twitter-ish direction and that's fine -- MDs will just look at our main site.
1. First, take a look at our existing site (bit.ly/5pfzwF). We'd like to have a Twitter background that looks like a continuation of the theme without just being a cut & paste.
2. We probably want to retain the overall light blue-ish color scheme, and perhaps the iconic big baby image as well. The only catch is that the blue should be recognizably different from the default Twitter blue. Also, a different cute baby might also work, or an attractive couple with their baby, or even a cute cartoon baby.
3. We want an eye-catching Extended Profile design where we can add more information about the company, and definitely do not want a tiled/repeating background.
4. Here are some examples of Twitter accounts that we like:
A cute baby or cartoon baby in the left hand side might be really good!
5. Finally, here are some links on creating and sizing Extended Profile Twitter pages [please Google for more!]:
Be creative and let's see what happens!