Developing leaders and organizations to their full potential
Desired Color Scheme:
The logo colours are PMS 281 and 285. We do not require these other than in the logo
We need a design direction that suggests strength, potential and growth. It would be nice to see elements combining web 2.0 feel such as clean lines, rounded corners, reflections, shadows, white space, subtle icons, etc. The design must be in conformance
Accepted File Formats:
HTML, CSS and Photoshop including all layers
Leadership Management Ireland (LMI) specialises in resultsdriven people development, primarily aimed at executives and managers in the private sector. While the core market is small and medium size businesses we also work with large companies and multinationals. We are associates (similar to a franchise) of a US company and already have a logo with standard colours. We are traditional and conservative in our outlook focusing our efforts on what works and traditional strengths rather than fads, latest trends, and modern buzz words.
We focus on developing individual strengths and talents.
Our clients are a mix of business owners, professionals, and managers that have an interest in using our services. Typically, they are over 35 yrs old.
We need a design direction that suggests strength, potential and growth. It would be nice to see elements combining web 2.0 feel such as clean lines, rounded corners, reflections, shadows, white space, subtle icons, etc. The design must be in conformance with W3C Recommendations.
Focus Areas;?1. Page Structure?2. Color Scheme?3. Visual Detail?4. Branding ?5. Main visual & functional components on the front page?6. Helping our site visitors quickly finding what they want
Stock photos we like
Files for download
1. If any of this is confusing or unclear in anyway, please feel free to PM me.
2. The criteria by which all submitted work is evaluated and a winner is selected is solely at the discretion of Leadership Management Ireland Ltd.
3. Original work only No contestant may copy or use any portion of work other than his/her own. No templates.
4. Each contestant guarantees that his/her design submissions are his/her own original work.
5. The winning contestant transfers all intellectual property rights associated with the winning work submitted to Leadership Management Ireland Ltd at the time payment is made to the winner.
6. All payment transactions will be processed via PayPal.
7. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes on payments.
8. If for any reason no design is selected as a winner by Leadership Management Ireland Ltd. No person will be awarded any portion of the prize money and Leadership Management Ireland Ltd will not take ownership of any design materials associated with this contest.