1. Showcase the brand.
2. Convey what the site is and how it does it. i.e. appointment reminder service that calls your clients and reminds them of their appointments.
3. Make it obvious that Google Calendar is the primary calendar supported, but I do plan on adding support for other calendars and will want to have those logos showing too at some point.
3. A Call to Action to sign up for the service. Possibly with a "free 30 day trial" offer.
4. Links to Main Content Pages: Features, Plans & Pricing, About
6. A header (e.g. the links at the top right of 99designs.com when you are signed in) for when the user is signed in saying with their username, a link to the "account" page, and a link to "logout".
6. (Optional) Have space for user quotes.
Generic Content Page
1. The generic content page will be for the content pages listed above.
2. Ideally your submission for this page has fake FAQ or Feature content.
User Portal Page
1. The User Portal has the following tabs (or sections): Appointments, Message, Schedule, Notifications, and Settings.
2. Each tab has mostly "form" content except for "Appointments" which renders appointments as colored divs. See uploaded screen shots.
Its a complete hack. I like rounded corners.