BookingSpot.com is going to be a unique Hotel Meta Search Engine Portal. You are probably asking yourself what this is? Its very simple, this is a place where you go, search for a hotel, find the best price by comparing different prices from different booking providers....and in the end, make your booking.
Our logo is http://99designs.com/contests/11490…ies/812285
For a better understanding what our site will be, you can have a look at our direct competitors, but please do not copy/take any ideas as this is illegal. We will be a unique website, as our service will be much better and more focused.
We want 4 initial templates designed.(these will be the main ones, on which the design will be based on). We want all these templates to have a header and a footer.
1. Homepage template - We want to have a clean design. The emphasize will be on our search tool which will find the cheapest deal on almost all hotels in the world. Light design. Fast, clean and yet stylish.
- Search Tool
- Popular Destinations Box (an area where we will show most popular destination)
- Brief Site Description Box (an area where people will see "What bookingspot.com is" type of text)
2. Country Template - This is the page which shows, when you click on a given country. On this page, there will be shown poplar cities.
The required elements of this page are:
- Hotel Search Tool - An optimized search tool, which will be lighter as it needs to take less space.
- Top Destinations for that country
- List of Cities
- Structure path (this is the path which will be shown so people can easily naviagate e.g. Europe>UK>London)
3. City Template - This is the page where the list of the hotels is shown and is very important for conversions.
- Search Tool
- List of Hotels - For each hotel we will show, Price, Star Rating, Description, thumbnail, etc.
- The hotels must be sortable...according price, Stars....etc.
- Filter Tool - This will be a separate tool from where users can filter the results. They can e.g. choose a price range, Star limit, hotel features etc.
4. Hotel Page Template - This will be the place, where people go when they select a specific hotel from the list in the city, or .
- Path structure
- Hotel Name
- Star Rating
- Price Range - This will show a recorded history of the lowest price against the highest.
- Hotel Features - this will show the amenities such as e.g. Swimming pool, Internet, Parking etc.
- Description (Please be aware that it is possible for some hotels there to be no description at all, and in this is why we need the design not to be messed in this case)
- Map with hotel location
- Price comparison table - this will be the place where we cross check the different prices we receive from our booking partners. We want to emphasize on the cheapest price.
- 2 Banner Spaces - It is up to you to plan 2 banner spots, where we will place ads in the future, so we dont mess the design.
- Similar Hotels Box - A small area where similar hotels will be shown.
- Post Review Box - where tourists can post their experience with the hotel.
- "Check availability" button along with a date selector.
NB - some of these elements can be in different tabs, so you can save space.
In case something is unclear, you are more than welcome to ask your question, I will answer you in a timely manner, as this design is of vital importance to me.
- Creativity and unique idea.
- Non tabular design
- Clean and Light design. Innovation of simplicity and user friendliness.You can make it a bit Web.2 style.
- To take into consideration all of the required elements I have written in each of the templates.
NB- Read my recommendations to contestants that have already submitted some kind of work. This will increase your chances of winning.
- I dont want pre-made templates. Anyone who submits this, will be eliminated and reported. I repeat, NO templates.Besides this, there isnt really any limitation to the concept.