"Haulton Constructions" or "Haulton" - please see http://www.haulton.com.au
Haulton is a leading supplier of infrastructure facilities and process systems to Water Authorities throughout Victoria (Australia) and further afield.
Established in 1992, Haulton has six divisions with in-house capacity for design, engineering and project management - from the original conception through to building, installation and servicing client facilities.
Our management team and employees are proud of the excellent reputation that we have gained as a company that invariably delivers projects of a high standard, on time, and with a minimum of cost variations.
We design, construct, install, commission and provide technical support for;
• Municipal and Industrial potable water and waste water treatment plants,
• Water and Sewer Reticulation Networks
• Switchboard Control Panels
• High Voltage Installations
• Underground Power Reticulation Works
• Pumping Stations
• Pollution Control Systems
• Chemical Dosing Facilities
Haulton also provide plant upgrades (electrical and mechanical) plus automation and monitoring, project management, planned plant maintenance, process and risk analysis, life-cycle cost monitoring, water re-use options and analysis, waste water minimization, and turn-key plant construction.
We recently used 99 Designs to develop a new logo which we are happy with, and will use it as the company emblem in the website we wish to develop.
We want Haulton's website to enable our clients and potential clients to clearly and simply understand what Haulton does. The majority of our clients are large water authorities/boards or industrial clients and while they know who we are, we want to further their understanding through text and images of what we can do.
We want our target audience to see us embracing change and providing leading technological solutions.
• Professional execution; on time & on budget
• Complete range of services so that nothing falls through the cracks
A Home Page – no scroll down, single page with logo (attached), Project image slide show and;
• “About Us” tab with drop down menu – Mission Statement, History, Personnel,
• “Projects” tab with drop down menu – Current, Gallery
• “Services” tab with drop down menu – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Pollution Control
•“Policies & Standards” tab with drop down menu – Quality Assurance, Safety, Environmental
• “Contact us”
• “Search” Bar
Our Site should be Clean, Professional, Simple and Attractive like;
http://www.cdec.com.au/ - we like the simplicity of this site.
http://makwater.com.au/ - Really like this one, but we need to ensure we differentiate ourselves as they are in the same industry
http://www.pinkcactus.com.au/folio_web.html - check this designer out if you need some inspiration
A fresh innovative but professional design is the most important criteria for assessing submissions.
Copies of our Logo (jpg and ai), Technology Details (see Website Design Brief) and a Company Power Point are attached.