Thank you for being such a creative and patient designer. You did a great work again and we will get in touch for future design projects as well.
- Amal Xavier
Creative, reactive, ... a PRO ;-)
How megan 5 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Private Speech Therapy Practice- We provide Evaluation and Treatment of preschool to school-aged, elementary & high school children dealing with communication disorders, including: speech, language, articulation and feeding issues.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Colors: Follow the blue/green color theme of our Logo Cleaner, Fresh, Modern Look & Feel
Would love a Full-Width Format
1) Home Page- Company Video & Call to Action, and description of our services. This page should engage parents and be easy for them to get in touch with us quickly.
2) About Us- Our Team Bios & Pics, and pics of our space.
3) Our Services- Details about our Therapy and Who we Help
4) Getting Started- A call to Action/Sign Up for Parents to quickly enter information. Also will include information on our Insurance Reimbursement Process.
5) Contact Us- Where we are located/directions/all basic contact information
What to avoid
I dislike bold/primary colors.
The site should appeal to parents of children of all ages.
We would like our Social Media to be integrated: especially: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Blog to keep site fresh.