A web site design (just need to supply a psd file) that will be integrated into WordPress.
We require a clean, crisp design that is professional but not too corporate.
The site is to generate leads and provide information for a business that will provide small business management services – i.e. if you are a builder, the firm will take care of your book-keeping, provide advice, help you generate marketing strategies, etc.
Paper Trails is a new business (Tagline is ‘our office is your office’) that will provide management help and assistance to small business people.
Services will include a ‘virtual’ office for clients, book-keeping services, management strategy advice and more.
The web site will offer a range of information and free tools to help demonstrate the benefits of being a client, as well as be a resource for the target market.
The home page will be a blog, with a Twitter feed integrated into the sidebar.
Also on the sidebar we require:
- An online newsletter subscription field
- ‘Useful Resources’ as a heading where we’ll list resources and link to them direct or link to internal pages.
- ‘Blog categories’ so we can list the main categories.
- ‘Blog Archives’ – perhaps a drop down list.
- Important Dates – will mention upcoming events.The telephone number needs to display in the header.
The header should contain image of happy tradespeople.
Footer should display copyright and Privacy statement link.
Logo is here: http://www.papertrails.com.au/logo/…s-logo.pdf
Top level menu:
- About Us
- Case Studies
- Free Tools
- Clean site
- White background, black text for main body of site
- No Flash
- Deliverable is only the PSD
- Use stock images from istockphoto.com or similar for any photos used.
- Payment other than PayPal. If you don’t accept PayPal payments then please do not enter.