Better, Safer, Smarter
We're a small web shop that has a client that wants to combine their 2 web sites and make one that looks much better.
The approach here is a more conservative design. While kids are the end use of some of the prodcuts. It's not just about the kids.. so we need a balance, but remember the product name is PlaySafer... which could be changed... in the future.
Deliverables will be PSD files please with all layers intact. Thanks.
Parents to School Administrators
1. RubberMulch.com and Playsafer.com
- Need to design a new web site (homepage and inner page or use a layout that works for both pages that combines both RubberMulch.com and PlaySafer.com)
Play Safer is the Brand Name of this product. Greenscape is the landscaping product. Use both of these names.
- Current Critique: Too busy, hard to read, way too many colors, bad use of colors
- Use only these new Navigation Tabs:
Better, Safer, Smarter, About Us, Products, Press, Contact Us
- Image Links on homepage to: RMA studies, Research…
- Motto: From the White House to Your House
- On http://www.rubberecycle.com/ there is a pop-up – use that image in a video player or in a big way to show that the White House and Obama use this product.
- See current marketing collateral for content/ideas in the YouSendIt Link below (just tone them down)
- Homepage: Say what the product is, use endorsements,
- They need SEO for terms like: turf grass, rubber mulch, wood mulch, wood fiber, sand, pea gravel within the content on the page…
- Design: Tone down the color spectrum.
- Use Social Media Icons on the pages