A very talented and accomplished website designer, with an amazing eye for good design, functionality and usability, it has been a pleasure working with her.
- Dwayne Campbell
How ChrisH started their web page design journey
Webgreek is the best way to run your fraternity or sorority. With Webgreek, chapters can send unlimited texts and group email, share files and music, collect money online for thing like dues and rush shirts, create polls to allow for online voting, and sell tickets to events on Facebook and Twitter. We also build and design custom fraternity websites and sorority websites that can be edited and updated by anyone, without any programming knowledge. Webgreek was founded in 2009, is headquartered in San Francisco and has 6 employees.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is Fraternity chapter organizations comprised of tech-savvy and intelligent college students. Our product specifically targets officers and executives of these organizations looking for a comprehensive management tool and professional chapter website that can easily be edited and maintained without web development knowledge.
We need three template websites designed for one of our newest National Fraternity partners. For each of these templates, we only need a "front page" designed, for a total of 3 separate pages. Our in house designer will then utilize these template front pages to build fully functioning websites within our proprietary web editor.
Here are some guidelines for the site templates.
1. Must use official colors, themes, symbols, and crests of National partner included in attachment. (also see examples)
2. Content areas of website must be no wider than 950px, although margin design should span to at least 1024px.
3. Sleek and professional design catered towards a young, all male college audience.
4. All three sites should differ in layout, yet maintain similar styles. There should be a consistent theme between the sites.
With the rapid growth of our company, we do not have the bandwidth in-house to design all our template sites. Selected designer will have the opportunity for similar future projects.
Number of pages
For each website template design, we only need a front or "home" page. All three sites must contain:
1. donate button, and icons for facebook, twitter, and youtube.
2. drop down navigation style (include hide-able layer with example)
3. main title area for chapter, and school name
4. pages must be in psd format including all layers (layer comps a plus)
5. footer link section
6. Facebook Fan page widget (look at webgreek.com to see one)
The images attached are google images that you can use. We have the right to use their protected images but we cannot distribute them to others. Please turn these into .png and use as a place holder for the design. These are nearly exact replicas of the real ones and will work perfectly. Thanks.