You are only redesigning the center column of the site (width is 580px). In this column we need the following:
Header (see attached header.png):
1. Store name
2. Sale start time & Store locater
3. Icon legend
4. Ability to filter by Category or "Early Bird" sale
5. Page Navigator.
Additionally, some sales occur at different times (see: http://bfads.net/Kmart ) and we'll need another announcement box to alert the user of the various start times. (#6)
Body (see attached body.png):
1. Category heading
2. Item name and price
3. Link to cropped image of the advertisement scan featuring item (currently the camera icon)
4. An indication if it is an "early bird" item (currently the big bird icon)
5. An external link to the item on the retailers homepage (currently turns the text into a link, if applicable)
6. A way for users to add the item to their shopping list (currently achieved by an option that occurs after a user hovers over the row)
7. Ideally, the manufacturer's product image
8. Ideally, some way to change the item price to a "BUY NOW" link if the current price is less than the advertised price
The Good: http://bfads.net/Lowes
The Bad: http://bfads.net/Sears
We're not designers, so while it looked nice when we started out, the more stuff we added, the more cluttered it got.
We're not looking for a complete redesign, but rather a simple touch-up.
Thanks and Good Luck!