We are a startup providing event (e.g. christmas, easter) specific services - such as online-to-print postcards, a "what's the best gift for my girlfriend/wife/w/e" finder.
(below-) average (in terms of intelligence and/or awareness) internet user, 25-50 years, housewifes
- Very clear structure, the user must be able to easily/instantly sign up for the service
---- very few text-paragraphs
---- eye should follow the key elements
- We want it edgy, something everyone wants to be part of.
- With our target audience, something colorful should provide the most success.
- Colors: Germany does not follow the american green/red approach, we use red/white (and a little light blue), this is pretty good:
- Some designs we 'liked' (yet, this needs to be way better! We couldn't find any really good christmas designs):
- All used images/work must be copyright-able by us, we cannot afford lawsuits.
- The result should be provided as Smarty template-set, so we can simultaneously start the work on the underlying code, OR:
- If you are inexperienced with Smarty or other template engines, please provide only HTML webpages.
- Search-Engine-Optimize(able): No (or as few as possible) text/links embedded into pictures.
- At least 6 layerads (3 for each 'service') with according landing pages are required, the more, the better. 3 of those slogans are:
"Got all your presents yet?"
"What am I going to give for christmas?"
"Free postcards with your signup"
- Menu items:
---- Take the survey!
---- Send greeting cards
---- Tipps & Tricks
-------> How-to wrap a present etc
-------> Christmas carols
(Please excuse the clumsy english, the whole project will be in German, but you wont have to worry about the translation. Hence no buttons with integrated text, as stated above)
edit: because we've hat many questions about that:
Smarty templates are not required. You also don't have to write any php. Plain HTML is sufficcient.
If you can't do HTML, we will still take your design into consideration, but wont pay more than 800$ for it.