We are a software startup creating an extremely user friendly and simple time registration system for small businesses.
The software is “cloud” software and our customers will be working daily on the pages you create, so usability and ease is in the focus. The pages should be uncluttered and intuitive.
The system will work on the web, and we need 3 pages: A promotion page (page 1), a mobile page for smartphones (page 2) and the normal webpage (page 3).
The unique selling point of the software is to be high ease and pleasure of use, which has to be reflected in the design.
- small business owners or consultants, usually with less than 15 employees
- professionals that are not tech oriented but need something simple they understand
What we are looking for:
Very clean, crisp and intuitive layout. Apple’ish/Iphone/Ipad design feel (see example pages below)
• Include quubii logo [Requirement]
• Easy navigation and readability [Requirement]
• Non-template feel [Requirement]
• Use the screen real estate for work related things i.e. not a picture taking up ½ the screen [Requirement]
• Should not feel overcrowded. (Plenty of white space.) [Requirement]
• Layout should look good at a width of 960px (1024px resolution) and above. [Requirement]
• Involves/matches the colours in Quubii logo. [Requirement]
• Interactive feel (roll over menu, slide show, etc) [Optional]
• The application will be in many languages, make room for that
General remark: please disregard the current designs of the pages. These are what we wish to take to another level. If you have a better way to design navigation on the pages we'd love to see it! We want input on all levels, color design, button design, link design, location..
In relation to copyright we expect to wholly own all material from the winning design and use it for any purpose we see fit, including online and offline material and making modifications to the design ourselves.
Page 1: Promotion page. (see files attached)
This page is a page where we promote the system to prospective buyers. Please disregard the names and pictures on the page, which should be changed to match the Quubii system. What we want is a good layout of the sections shown matching the rest of the site.
Page 2: The mobile interface (see files attached)
This is a key screen of the program, where the user easily should be able to register time on the fly. The screen only has functionality for registering hours and adding new tasks. All other maintenance is done on the web interface. Make it so you, yourself would feel compelled to update your registrations timely..
Page 3: Main Web interface page (see files attached)
This is the page where the user will maintain parameters, administer corrections and make invoices.
There are different examples of the page content in the attached files.