Native American Advocacy Program
We are looking to have a new design developed for the Native American Advocacy Program based out of Winner, SD. The Native American Advocacy Program (NAAP) was established in 1992 with the purpose of advocating for tribal members with significant disabilities on nine reservations in South Dakota. From there, NAAP staff determined that many disabilities could be prevented, with the end result of a prevention program being started.
The current (dated) website is at: http://www.nativeamericanadvocacy.org/.
Our target audience is primarily the recipients of our services. Our website will be primarily informational. Most of our users will be non-techncial.
- Please use "Matura MT Script Capitals" for the visible title of the website, which should be "Native American Advocacy Program"
- We are looking for a beige canvas background.
- For colors, we are looking for natural colors (earth tones).
- We are looking for a two column website (the left column will be used for navigation, the right for content).
- Please include Bread Crumbs
- Please include a footer that will allow us to put in contact information easily.
- If possible, incorporate NAAP's logo into the design: http://www.nativeamericanadvocacy.o…APLOGO.gif (Sorry, we don't have a better version available.)
- The final product should be in Photoshop, FireWorks or MS Expression Format.
- The attached screenshot is a power-point mockup given to us by our client. It's definitely not something we would use for the web, but it's a good idea of some of the colors to use.
Any questions? feel free to ask!