Video Army - http://www.videoarmy.tv
Video Army is a digital agency focused on video. We create online marketing campaigns that engage customers, drive sales and build loyalty using video to reinforce success.
Check out our quick overview video here:
While we're a full service digital agency, one of our core services is Production Force (video production). And that's where you come in.
Video Army has a private network of freelance video creators called the "Video Army Militia" (VAM). We build custom crews from various levels of talent and budgets for our client's video productions.
VAM currently has a mix of ~150 pre-qualified creatives such as writers, directors, editors, producers, animators, etc.
Introducing the VAM site. Until now, we have never had a dedicated, branded experience to showcase militia member's work. Their reels and bios are scattered across the web, making it difficult to quickly review talent with potential clients.
We want YOU to design the pages.
Target Audience: BRANDS
Our clients are brands that need to trust us with their identities. Their experience on the site needs to be clean, comfortable, direct, inviting, convenient and intuitive.
Our clients range from all sorts of markets. Packaged goods, beauty, eCommerce, content subscription sites, real estate, etc.
When they see this site, they should feel comfortable.
The Video Army website is currently getting updated so the background graphics match the overview video (http://vimeo.com/18311443).
Design the 2 web pages that match the 2 wireframes. The VAM site's sole purpose is to showcase video work. This fully represents our Production Force service.
- Match wireframes
- Use provided Video Army logo and Production Force logos against black (illustrator files have color swatch information)
The best representation of the Video Army brand is the Overview video: http://vimeo.com/18311443
- use this for design, style, tone, color palette
- our website is currently being refitted to match this video's design
Wireframes are also provided as a guide.
- overall tone should be bright and inviting, but definitive palette is up to you. Leaning towards cleaner whites BUT very open to seeing darker, blacker versions if it looks amazing
- background images should showcase the videos in a creative way, would love to see elements that resemble the "video assembly line" from the Overview Video, time 1:09.
- integration of logo with Production Force icon in upper left corner
- design should feel very crisp, streamlined, and fun. Clients should really enjoy their time navigating the pages.
Homepage (see wireframes attached)
- logo in upper left
- Left column with text fields
- framing that showcases for video box
- bottom field for text details
Bio Page (see wireframes attached)
- left column with text fields
- 2nd inset column for names will be dynamic element
- video player box
- video description box
- Member bio section
The site's backgrounds are being updated to closely match the Overview Video. Do not like the dark, uninviting artwork for the majority of pages.
We do like the video centric design, clean black "letter box" header and footer.