Kovo needed a new web page design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 32 designs submitted by 10 freelance designers.
Company name: Contact Center Compliance
Product: Do not call list software. Used by Fortune 1000 firms and Telemarketing firms so that they do not call end users on the "Do Not Call List"
Domain name: http://www.DNC.com
Here are some of our competitors websites:
I like these colors: http://redcondor.com/
Product : DNCScrub
- Mostly interested in an upgrade to the Navigation bar, colors and graphics.
- Web 2.0 style ok
- Want rich colors...
- Want updated graphics (add'l recommendations ok)
- Seeking fancier Navigation bar (rollover, etc..)
-Navigation bar - continue to use drop down menu's
-Navigation bar buttons: Change "Solutions" button to - "Products and Services" with drop down functionality
Add'l Navigation bar buttons: Compliance News, Blogs, Forums, Support, About Us, Contact Us.
Page Format: Leave page format the same.
Forms: Leave as is
- Want a world class look
- New design shows attention to detail
- Winner will furnish graphics and HTML code or PSD for the site upgrade
We saved a spot for your web page design contest.