firelectric has been a great partner in designing our website. I put him on a tight deadline and he came through. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent web designer who is ready and willing to work hard to get he job done right.
How hendriks started their web page design journey
We are a company that organizes management courses for
future managers and teaches them how to act and react in a different
situations. Our slogan is: "We develop knowledge".
We have a 3 major (in the future could be 5 or 6) areas of
- Management and crisis leadership,
Each of these areas are divided into 2 subareas: education, consulting. Each sub area has numerus products, for example:
- Education sub area of the Leadership area has 2 products:
- A perfect leader,
- Leader values
- Consulting sub area of the Leadership area has 2 products:
- Consulting for leaders
- Team forming and leadership consultation
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We target on a management kind of people or the people who wants to become a manager one day.
I uploaded a logos of our company and a background picture.
What we want is:
- web 2.0 look
- site color is completely your choice, it just must work well with the logo and
background picture colors
- must have clean lines and we would like to keep it simple
- must be business oriented to attract potential customers
- an area for news and an area for upcoming courses
- must have a some sort of link or button like link for joining the course
- must have a header, main area and a footer
- a header should have a logo and an area navigation
- a main area should have a slide show with pictures and text for our products
- a footer should have a company information and area navigation
Number of pages
The majority is in a requirements already, we want a Facebook and a Twitter link also. If you want more details just let me know.