Please Note Website Name Change:
At GND-Seattle.com our mission is to help people into successful and rewarding relationships. But that can’t happen unless we first establish a fun and friendly social connection.
Our objective is simple. It is to provide Guys and Girls Next Door dating intelligence and simple make-overs for people seeking long-term relationships.
We understand that people have careers and are busy every day of the week and don't have time to go looking for a relationship. Our service is to provide Guys and Girls next door an opportunity to meet their "type!"
For marketing purposes, we would like a design that gives us credibility. We would like users to see our site as incentive to provide us their personal information. They may have met us at a bar, gym, coffee, school, etc. and going to this site validates our business. People may have come across our site because of a referral, facebook, mySpace, a search online, or they may have been forwarded our information via a business card from a friend, relative, or business colleague. Referrals our important to us. Our service will be high-touch, relaxing, confidential, and discreet.
They will go to this website to check us out, contact us, and, eventually, subscribe to our service via a credit card. All of our clients will go through the GND screening process. If they pass our screening process, they will become a Guy or Girl Next Door Client.
Please keep in mind that the design needs to be fast loading so no massive images etc. The site must appeal to both men and women. As such, please use a neutral design.
The homepage design needs to set the organization, style and design tone of the whole site. The design needs to be welcoming. It must intrigue you. Users will have been fed up with match, chemistry, and eharmony. This site is local. We do the leg work. We are hands on.
The main Challenges
· Usability – Clear & Easy navigation
· Features – Communicate our services
· Appeal – Single Guys and Girls AND Friends of Single Guys and Girls
· Sign-in – Existing clients should easily be able to log into their account.
Please feel free to ask questions.
Feedback will be provided daily
Thank you and good luck!
- I like that you can forward the site to a friend. http://www.eharmony.com/singles/ser…ferfriend- I like simple; we have a black business cards (and black book) and red business cards (and red book) to mimic where guys and girls keep name and phone numbers.- I like match.com landing page and, of course, apple.com. - The site is for both guys and girls... it will not be a place where people put up their pictures and profiles... as all of that is confidential. This site should say we are professionals! - We need a place to put our professional information. Succinct. Simple.- ORIGINAL LAYOUT/IMAGINATION- Intelligent & Clean Web 2.0- Well thought out fun and professional design- Innovative, energetic, exciting and creative (just as our programs are)- Engage Visitors (Single Guys and Girls in Seattle; Friends of Single Guys and Girls in Seattle)- Easy for new customers to understand- Easy to sign in for existing customers and- Communicate Features without clutter- Corporate appeal and consumer appeal- Ability to easily turn into RSS/XHTML/CSS
- I don't like busy.- The site can't be trashy. - No scandalous looking women or guys that are muscle meat heads ;-) - The site must reflect guy or girl next doors as the audience is 25 - 40 years of age.- No cartoons, animals, kids. We don't want a site busy with a lot of words.- Copies of templates- Copies of work of others- Too busy / cluttered- Heavy Flash or similar- Dark- SHARP EDGES ON IMAGES - SHOULD BE VERY PLEASING TO THE EYE AT A DISTANCE OR CLOSE UP