An existing golf course web site is getting a much needed face lift. We have some ideas but need the design sharpened up.
Tioga Country Club
The Tioga Country Club is finally getting an updated web site. The existing site can be found at http://www.tiogacc.com.
They describe themselves as a "blue collar" golf course and are pretty laid back. This is not a course for the high society to hang out at, but more of a place for the average, everyday golfer.
A list of available photos to use in the design is available at http://www.d3web.com/tiogacc.
The client has a logo they already use (file available at the above site). It's not much, it's not pretty but hey, it's what they want.
The client has supplied a list of competing sites they like the look of:
- http://www.millcreekgc.com/The client especially liked the look of the Mill Creek site above. We do not wish to totally emulate the design of that site or its rustic look but they do like the over-all look.
There is an existing main navigation architecture:
Specials and News
The Pro Shop
I realize that is a lot for a horizontal navigation. Home and Contact can be moved to some other location if necessary.
No coding needed. You do the PhotoShop magic, I'll do the chopping.
- Deliverables will be in a layered PSD file.
- Clients are particular to a blue and white color scheme.
- Existing logo in the upper left of the header with a photo in the upper right.
- Horizontal navigation bar
- 790px content width, centered design (not centered content!), background can expand beyond on the left and right
- Page height will be variable. Remember that when putting in backgrounds.
- Semi-textured background
- No flash or flash suggestions
- No golf ball icons like on the existing site.