Nailed the personality of the business with her design. Quick with revisions and was great to work with.
How shravan started their web page design journey
Hair Extensions Import Company needs LOGO + TOP HEADER of WEBSITE (i.e. the part repeated on each web page). We set $350 as the Guaranteed Price but will add an extra bonus depending on result... Also, if we are very happy with the winner's skills, we may like to offer user more work with our web developers on other design requirements...
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
SalonLabs.com will be our domain but I have attached a temporary page: http://sirusmed.com/salonlabs/ with design notes. The hair extensions import business is crowded with lots of poorly designed websites. We really want to stand out - our marketing/branding emphasizes our superior QUALITY from the SCIENTIFIC PERSPECTIVE = this is what we are all about - we do not want to be perceived as just another hair importer - everyone says they have quality hair - but we want to portray the image that we have the SCIENTIFIC FOUNDATION and care to back it up - that is what must be conveyed. Additionally, the entire website will be clean, simple and user-friendly - not cluttered like the other 'sites out there - so MINIMALISM in design is important as well.
Please see http://sirusmed.com/salonlabs/ the design notes that we have pasted - but please take freedom to deviate if you have a great idea - remember, if something is better, it will be obvious.
1) Logo Font must be "scientific" since that is the unique image we are trying to brand (SalonLabs in lower case may be more modern/sophisticated in appeal)
2) Please include the SLOGANS along with slogan (as written on the weblink)
3) Want to see the design on both dark and light background - probably white/light background will have more appeal (though the template I am attaching was a black background - but that was a pre-designed template for something else)
4) Please Google "Remy Hair Extensions" to quickly see other sites - we want to STAND OUT from the competition with the unique SCIENTIFIC yet FRIENDLY (non sterile) feel to the design
5) The upper right hand corner of the web page has a copyrighted photo of a woman swinging her head - we need to either find a stock photo we can use (purchase) like that (and that does not show the face) - or create a sylized graphic (non-photo) adapted version (somehow digitized and manipulated).
See notes - use freedom... If something works and looks good - then that is all that matters...