How holidaysupermarket started their web page design journey
Bright, catchy page with an immediate book now feeling to promote new york holidays as an inside page to holidaysupermarket.com.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want an inside page to promote holidays to New York. We will also use the page to promote other destinations such as las vegas orlando. So the page must easy to port from new york to lasvegas etc.
Holidaysupermarket.com launched about two years ago. It is an ecommerce site selling holidays flights, hotels car hire to worldwide destinations, New york is our biggest selling destination. This is our first destination promotion page for a destination.
- Must have search form.
- Can use existing home page header, unless you can come with a better header which integrates with the page.
- we need some tabs for weather, what to do, general information on new york.
- The existing tabs on the home page are required. You can change look and feel.
- The existing footer information on homepage is required. You can change look and feel.
- Use any combination of merchandising to sell. eg :
- 4* £99 3* £75
- 5* £104 2* 65
- pictures with prices sale sale sale!
- speical promotion - marriott 3* book now for £99
- All pictures text etc should be clickable leading to a sale.
- Need to include the following (get from homepage)
- Our promise box and guarantee box (display as you wish and can change look and feel)I rate this at 6 out of 10