We need to smarten up an existing website design (http://www.theleadershipconsortium.com) with a slick clean web 2.0 makeover. The site structure and functionality is essentially the same except that we are adding a blog to the mix.
** SEE BRIEF FOR MORE INFORMATION **
We are looking for a clean, smart and easy to navigate makeover for this site. There should be a good balance of white space and clear navigation.
Here are the key points:
1/The colour scheme will change to be consistent with the new corporate brochure - mainly blues but with some highlight colours (see attached images)
2/ The logo will remain the same
3/ The site (menu) structure is remaining essentially the same EXCEPT that there is one NEW menu item - "blog"
4/ The menu can stay on left or move horizontal across the top
5/ The existing home page will keep the same content (buttons) but will also include a newsletter signup on the right side.
Download the sample files from:
The full navigation structure for the site (as found on the existing site + 1 extra entry from 'blog') is as follows:
- About Us
- Board Members
- Associate Team
- Senior Executive
- Executive Capability
- Internal Consulting
- Leadership Development
- Leadership in Action
- Leadership Challenge
- Practice of Leadership
- Resource Centre
- Contact us
- Member Login
- White Space
- Dark Blue, White, and accent colours where necessaryUse TLC Logo (attached)
- Clean navigation / easy to find info
- Web 2.0 - but not a design that looks like lots of other websites!
- Busy design
- Too many colors, cluttered or messy
- Not too many fonts, color
- One of a kind design, not a web page that looks like lots of other websites... be different!