We need a simple yet visually appealing, warm and inviting look and feel.
The branding message of the site must be big, bold and very clear. The copy that must be used is as follow:
"Want to save time setting tests?
Collaborate with fellow teachers to create questions and tests easily.
Questions are curriculum-aligned and teacher-approved!"
There should be clear buttons for: "Sign up" and "How it works?"
The primary functions needs to be highlighted on the homepage with very clear buttons. They are "Browse Questions" and "Set a test".
The homepage should show the following statistics:
1. Number of users
2. Number of questions
3. Number of learning areas covered
4. Number of new questions added in the last month
1. Simplicity is very important. Remove all unnecessary visual elements and be careful to distract the user with to much decoration.
2. Use big bold text or icons to get the users attention but only where appropriate.
3. Use strong warm colours to divide the page into clear sections and highlight important elements. Be careful to overdo this and use this effect sparingly.
4. The logo for the site can be a simple text based logo in a cute or friendly font. The word FullMarks must be used in the logo.
5. The design must scale vertically.
The winner will be asked to provide us with PSD files of the design.