Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Doctor Peter Sigg is a medical specialist focusing on non-invasive therapies for problems mainly with the "Spinal Discs" and the "Sacroiliac Joint" - amongst others. His equipment and therapies are state-of the art. His practice is located in the South of Germany and attracts patients from all over Europe.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- colour scheme like attached logo and current website (orange/grey)
- should be professional and not too colourful
- modern, professional, clear
- hightech and trustworthy
- The new redesigned site will have about 150 pages - most of them will be news pages. The landing page structure within the website's navigation is attached
- The wireframes for the home page and a landing page is attached as pdf file and Powerpoint file. The layout does not need to be exactly like this - it's more a guidance to show the expected elements
- Mobile will be very important, but this needs to be only considered by the designer when doing the desktop design. We will create the layout from the blocks in the desktop-design ourselves
See wire frames attached ...
- Good pictures are crucial for this website - some should show the lower spine, the hip, the spinal discs, etc. - even if they cost more from dedictaed stock portals - it'd be ok.
- the wire frames explains a bit more regarding content as well
What to avoid
- no fixed right or left column anymore (like it is now on th elanding pages of the current website
- no social media links needed
- no slider on home page (still picture)
- not too many colours
- it is important that the call to action (phone number and webform) is accessible on each page
- the header should have a search function, which I forgot to put into the wire frame
- The header picture of the landing page shoul be a general blurred picture suitable for all landing pages
- please use only standard and Google webfonts
- Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T…pGcR0jNjMW (but stock pics are ok, too)