Excellent job! Great at following design brief and any follow up directions.
- Aayisha Parveen
Great Design & Quick With Revisions. Overall great to work with.
Excellent work, as always. A real pleasure to work with.
- Romagna Media
How digitalhvac started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Bigham’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Bigham’s One Hour is a HVAC service company for residential that is located in the San Francisco Bay area. They provide repair and maintenance of heating and cooling systems as well as installation of new systems. They are part of the One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise. Additional services include air duct cleaning, air duct sealing, solar panel installations. Indoor air quality experts including filters, scrubbers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, aeroseal duct sealing, ducting system planning and installation, system design.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Visually simplistic, large slider images, modern looking design. Move away from strong yellow color, cluttered look of current website. Yellow still needs to be present because of OneHour Franchise. Use yellow as an accent color.
• Large visual page formats on desktop display
• Text fonts need to be larger to appeal to 50-year-old audience (and be easily viewed by)
• Images to be clean, visually simple (uncluttered)
• Colors need to blend and represent colors of a modern professionally decorated upscale home.
• Top navigation to stay stationary at top like on http://www.aireserv.com
• Live Chat feature like on antonshvac.com
See attached design brief and wireframe
What to avoid
use franchise colors as accents only: Black, Yellow, Gray, Red. Needs modern quality appearance
Home page to have 4 large format slider graphics. The message to go on the sliders are:
1. Need Help Fast? Same Day Service Calls Through Out the Bay Area. Request an Appointment from our experts
2. Your family's comfort is our top priority: Heating, Cooling, Air Quality. Request an Appointment from our experts
3. Schedule your service appointment for any day at any time. Not just 24/7 emergency service. Request an Appointment from our experts
4. Check out our special offers and coupons. Click Here for savings.