Very easy to work with, professional, responsive and quick.
Stand out designer. Was quick to respond to my requests, and I love his work. Great job!!!!
We loved that you were able to able to make a Green design look amazing and clean! You were always extremely fast and easy to work with.
You asked very good questions about the design as well, and those were really helpful when trying to make decisions.
How spike01 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Gonzaga Preparatory School
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A very prestigious Catholic Prep High School targeting current and prospective parents of students grade 9-12.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- They are looking for a very refined look.
- A wide Image shuffle is a must, but not too tall. It should take up the full width, but not the full height.
- Also, the header shouldn't bee too tall. The first example website has a good example of the desired header height.
- The colors and fonts should match the look of the "Gonzaga Prep Magazine" pdf attached below
- I only need a Home Page and I have attached a wire frame below with the required nav items and content.
- The style is entirely up to you. None dimensions on the wire frame are correct. Also, the footer content (Calendar, Address and social media) doesn't need to be individually boxed like the wireframe shows.
- In addition to the content in the wireframe also include the school name and logo in the header.
- Here is the contact information to include in the footer:
1224 East Eucild
Spokane, WA 99207
What to avoid
- Avoid using too tall of a header, and too tall of a photo shuffle area. They don't want to scroll too far down to find the important info
- Avoid making the site look like their existing website. They want a fresh new look.
- Also, it should be noted their existing website uses too much blue and not enough white.
I'm a project manager that represents 1000's of schools across the nation. I work on behalf of the school during the development of their new website. I have a ton of website design experience, so I'll communicate with the school and make sure they don't ask for anything ridiculous.