We ask you to visualise 2 templates for our website:
1) Our homepage after consumers have logged in.
2) The dashboard page on which fmcg clients can see the results of the evaluation from our community members.
We provide you with the detailed templates from our Interaction Design (see 'Templates Home and Dashboard.pdf').
You are free to do whatever you feel is right to get a state-of-the-art and fun & personal design with an astonishingly Look & Feel (but please do use ‘rights-free’ images / visuals and websafe fonts)!
We would like these two page designs to include the design of;
• Final lay-out the two page templates
• Design of the displayed functionalities
• Design of the navigation menu (top), including how to visually distinguish the active level
• Definition of the preferred text fonts, sizes & colors for the different text types (header (h1), subheader (h2), normal text, bullets, links, …)
• A clear idea of how to handle images
For a more detailed description on who we are and our own ideas, see the 3 page document "Visual design desires Boodschappennieuws.doc".
Note: We actually have 7 more content page templates (so 9 in total). We will ask the contest winner to quote for designing the other 7 (slightly different) templates as well.