imleagues is a free social networking website for collegiate intramural sports. We provide intramural directors at colleges a free website to fully manage their intramural sports programs while at the same time giving students a better way to sign up for sports and interact with their teammates.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have essentially 2 target audiences:
1. College students (18-24) who are on the site to sign up for and play intramural sports and interact in a sports community. This represents the vast majority of users on the site.
2. Intramural directors at colleges and universities who will have admin/editing privileges on these pages and will see more edit buttons and admin links that most users will not see
Redesign the School Home Page of our site (note that this is not the overall home page for our site, each school has a unique School Home Page - but the design will be used essentially as a template so you will only need to redesign 1 page for this contest). The emphasis should be on easy user interaction while making it look as good, professional, and fun as possible.
In addition to what is on the page we’d like added:
- An area for “Around the Community” which pulls in the latest posted articles from our community section
- An “Active Forums” area with 3-5 active forum topics listed (note that this should probably be in the same area as “Around the Community” but can be different areas at your discretion)
- 4 or so banner ads (probably 1 top, 2 small skyscrapers and 1 large skyscraper)
To see the page in action you can use the login:
- Admin View (click on the banner at the top once you login to see the page we want redesigned):
- Normal User View (click the banner at the top once you login to see the page we want redesigned):