Ingngarso was very prompt and professional to work with and responded to our feedback with suggestions and new designs. I will be happy to work with him again.
How Tomas Eklund started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
AB Utbildning & Co
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The client is a licensed mental trainer, relaxation teacher and NLP trainer. She is the author of several self-help books, relaxation CDs and five online self-improvement training programs.
Purpose: To educate, inspire and create buzz through free features such as e-cards with inspirational messages, tests and relaxation exercise downloads. To sell books, CDs, mp3 files and the online training programs.
Target audience: business people, executives etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
This is what we expect the winning design to contain:
1. Responsive design and layout for desktop and mobile.
3. A mega drop down menu. See attached sketch.
4. A secondary navigation panel (sidebar) to highlight current offers and “related pages”.
5. Styling and layout of form elements, including form validation error messages.
6. Call-to-action buttons ("Order now!" etc).
7. Icon/highlight boxes.
8. Breadcrumb navigation.
9. A testimonials slider.
What to avoid
* Avoid using stock images or making an image-based design. Make room only for product photos and the illustrations – we do not have (nor want) other pictures.
* Don’t make the design crowded or compact.
* Avoid using too many colors or very gaudy colors.
* The audience is adults, professionals – don’t make a children’s website design.
* Don’t overuse Gunilla Wolde’s Illustrations or make them large and dominating.
Please see the attached "design-brief.pdf" for mega drop down menu sketch and description. Attached are also the illustrations we use as logos and for decoration, as well as some misc illustrations and detailed screenshots of our current web sites.