I just want to say that Hanz is an absolutely amazing designer. Not only was he the winner of our contest, he had the winning template designed in under 8 hours (of the contest starting) including the sub page. Maybe 2 extra hours for final tweaks at the end of contest. He also needed the least direction out of all the other designers.
We will certainly be hiring Hanz the next time around. We intentionally used a limited detail brief to test designers abilities with limited direction. He far exceed our expectations and came up with an amazing design.
A grade of A+ wouldn't do him justice. So much better than that!
How jmkholdings started their web page design journey
PennsylvaniaLawyer.com is a lawyer referral service. We process leads and distribute them to our network of lawyers.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Anyone searching for a lawyer...we are particularly looking for injury or wrongful death cases.
Currently the site consists of a home page and numerous content pages. The home page contains a lead form.
Please use the content already located on the homepage when following the guidelines below.
We are looking for the following to be included in the design of the homepage where applicable:
1) Bulletted list of the content sections that is currently on the right side of the page
2) Trustworthy logo (we would like it if a redesign of our logo could be included in this project)
3) Much more prominent placement of phone number and lead gen form
4) More focus on the "Privacy" page link
5) Removal of "Links" section in the middle of the page (it is unnecessary and redundant)
6) Please keep the county links on the bottom of the page despite that they currently lead to nothing
We are going for a page designed with lead generation in mind; however, due to the nature of this business, we need a professional look and easy access to the content pages.