How Silvalex started their web page design journey
Take our current site and either give it a nice designers touch or completely redesign it if you like. We personally guarantee there will be a winner on this contest.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Take our current site and either give it a nice designers
touch or completely redesign it if you like. http://www.newportseo.com
This is our second contest at 99designs. We really liked the outcome of our last contest and we learned a few things on the way. For instance we realize that we can keep the designers happy and moving in a forward direction by offering as much feedback as possible. At the same time, it is difficult for us to comment on each mock-up, so we will make notes on our most favorite entries. If you get zero stars within 24 hrs. and no notes, you can assume your entry is not what we had in mind. In essence, we are only going to offer positive feedback with slight change requests to your entry.
- Fresh web 2.0 feel
- Work our slogan into the design: "We solve the puzzle, internet marketing done right!"
- Very clean design
- We like small and sudden design aspects that "pop" while maintaining cleanliness
- Final design in layered format with fonts attached. We prefer PSD, but feel free to use what you're most comfortable using. We want your best work.
- Boxy hard designs
- Bright, flashy or over the top designs
- Overuse of drop shadows, emboss, or other cheap looking Photoshop filters (subtle effects are ok)