How ProTraining started their web page design journey
We require a home page for Royal Host Hotels and Resorts new corporate testing and training website.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Royal Host Hotels and Resorts is launching a new corporate training website for their employees. The website will be used for corporate internal training only and should appeal to employees in the hospitality industry.
- our T2 Platform training application allows nearly full customization of this page
- page must be made up of three elements: header graphic, menu bar, and body
- see our other contests for an idea of what our platform supports
- logo for Royal Host can be found at: www.royalhost.com
- content for main page can be found at: royalhost.protraining.com
- header must be 770 pixels wide with no height restrictions
- login box
- sign-up graphic
- menu items to include: home, mandatory testing/training, sign-up, other training, faq, support
- un-flattened psd