I am a life coach with years of experience in the field of seduction and dating. I am about to startup a company whose mission is to teach men how to overcome their social anxieties, increase their self confidence, understand and manipulate social dynamics and ultimately to seduce women. The coaching consists of workshops, individual trainings, ebooks and phone and email consultations.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience is composed by males usually between 20 and 40 years old, single, usually belonging to middle-class with jobs or lifestyle preventing them to get in touch with many people and new media aware.
The site is brand new, you can be as creative as you want.
Personally I like the following points in a website
- Minimalist and with a lot of breathing
- Great visual impact
- Few and clear calls to actions (but without exaggerating)
- Light color based
- I love typography and readable but refined fonts
- Big headline and web2.0 design which would include a video and optionally the slogan
- The slogan is "To experience extreme success in your dating life you need to develop an attractive identity, social awareness and balls of steel. This is what Surreal Seduction is all about" and must be present in the page somewhere
The sections present in the website should be:
---> "Learn" (call to action: learn more) a brief description of the ebooks
---> "Experience" (call to action: choose your training) a brief description of the in-field trainings
---> "Get Answers" (call to action: ask your questions now) a description of the consultation
---> A form to collect an email for some free content
---> Articles (from the blog)
---> Witnesses (testimonials)