I-Kazi is one of the best designers I've ever worked with and I've been working with designers for 10 years. He invested a significant amount of time reading my brief and understanding exactly what I was looking for. His initial design was very creative and encompassed all of the feedback that I included. In my opinion his design skills far surpassed the other designers in the contest. (Many of whom were expert-level designers). Beyond being an expert designer his communication throughout the process was exceptional and he never disappeared. Every time I gave him feedback he listened carefully and asked lots of follow up questions, and delivered exactly what I was looking for. He is also very knowledgable about branding and marketing and offered some great advice on specific pages and the overall strategy for the website.
He is a design rock star. Hire him and you won't be disappointed.
How BrettRob started their web page design journey
Our company provides IP video surveillance technologies and services to a variety of customers and business partners. IP-based surveillance technologies are a huge improvement on current analogue systems due to much higher camera resolutions and the ability to utilise software to scan images etc. While the technology itself is evolving rapidly the companies providing it tend to have come from an analogue background and aren't giving IP technology the "push" and focus that it deserves. 2020 Security aims to change that with a "product + services" business model and a more modern "look and feel".
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audiences will include:
- potential end users browsing for information on IPVS
- potential business partners (i.e. resellers) looking to buy cameras and servers etc
- existing business partners who want to access a secure area in order to download pricing spreadsheets etc
The final site will be built using Joomla or Silverstripe. We want the home page to be visually-appealing, easy to understand and communicative. The primary components of the site will be:
- home page including relevant graphics, a small amount of text explaing who the company is, our unique differentiators etc
- links on the home page to a small number of PDF-based brochures and whitepapers etc
- Twitter feed widget, links to Twitter and Facebook profiles and "contact us" link on the home page
- about us section including a "the 2020 Security story" section and short biographies of the three company directors
- a blog which includes the ability to embed graphics
- a secure area accessed via logon ID and password for proving PDF-based pricelists, brochures etc
The overall design is up to you - we just want it to look good, not date too quickly and be modern, functional and easy to deal with (just like our company) :-)