How websitebroker started their web page design journey
FindLegalForms.com, one of the most established legal form providers, needs one single already existing page redesigned with a new fresh look.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Users of our FindLegalForms.com website who wish to find out more about our subscription service.
Typical users are both males and females, 60% are over 35, have at least a college degree and make over $60,000 a year.
Our goal is to convince people that getting a monthly unlimited subscription to our forms library is a better alternative to buying our forms individually. We also want to explain the many additional benefits that makes a subscription a better value.
1. Should include our current logo and header (no new logo design is needed)
2. Should include the right column content i.e. support, ask a question, guarantees, testimonials, McAfee, BBB and Verisign logos. However, these elements do not need to be in the right column but can be integrated in other places in the new design.
3. Should include all subscription benefit, but they do not have to be in the current order or format.
4. Should include link to the Subscription FAQ
5. May include the screen-shots in the current design. They may also be left out.
6. May include stock photos and graphics that can be licensed.
1. The Sign-Up and/or Continue buttons will both lead to https://www.findlegalforms.com/xcar…gister.php
2. There can be either one or two call to action buttons i.e. Sign-Up and/or Continue buttons depending on the design.
3. We do not need to have the credit card and PayPal radio button options on the page since those will be offered on the subsequent payment page.