Thank you! Great work and communication. Very responsive to my feedback and edits. I will be back!
Many thanks for Pavel
How iemmeijers started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I’m a certified mediator. I help people who have decided to divorce or seperate in consultation. Important to understand is that my clients are still on speaking terms, I will guide them in a process to a smooth seperation. I used to be an attornay at law, but decided to be only a mediator.
I support people in probably one of the most difficult periods of their lives. In addition, I have an eye for both the emotional and the business side of the divorce, with a strong focus on the emotional part. My expertise is the (future) position of the children.
I supervise the conversations and monitor the process. Eventually I create a contract and fullfil all legal requirements and take care of the settlement in court.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The website needs to be very accessible and easy to navigate. Warm, reliable, transparant are some keywords to indicate the look-and-feel of the website. Short texts. You should feel "at home" at first sight and feel inge (i-mediate) is the person who you're looking for.
i-mediate has three meanings:
1. I have "eye" for all aspects of a divorce – please use pictures with eyes (also kids ones) in the design and in background pictures (See later example of website)
2. In addition, the "i" also hints to the first letter of my first name Inge
3. I’m the mediator
Design colors: all shades of blue and potential other natural colors.
Font colors: white, black, gray
(1) Homepage (similar with http://www.flyingpenguin.nl/welcome…gpenguin):
Mainly an elevator pitch in words and pictures. This means short tekst blocks and questions/statements - as in flying penguin. The tekst must be integrated with pictures of eyes/faces – both from adults and children to express the ‘’eye’’ for every detail with focus on children needs. Further more an overview of the full website with different buttons (at the top of this homepage)
(2) Product-/ proces page: Explanation of the proces and my services. I refer to the step-by-step remarks before. Also include some relevant supporting pictures (not necessarily only eyes, might also be different pictures in the theme of the website)
(3) Cost page (might be a different name); Bronze-silver-gold as in https://99designs.nl/logo-website under ‘’prijzen’’ and under ''welke past het best bij je?''. See also attached prtscrn
(5) Contact page: an online contactform, as in http://www.flyingpenguin.nl/contact/ that links to an emailadres that is not mentioned on the website. A submitted contact form must generate an automatc reply email so sender with standard tekst. Also at the bottom of the page a ‘’terms and conditions’’, linked to a pdf-file
- change of color of button when clicking (see flyingpenguin)
- Preparation for an additional page (we might add references in the course of the first months when receiving references)
What to avoid
no drop down menu's, no use of sweet colors, no noisy and crowdy look-and-feel
- Website must be an adaptive website - also for mobile use. Template mobile responsive
- Use wordpress to enable easy textual adjustments in future and make the website easy to maintain for non-professionals (myself)