(Winning designer will be given the additional work to design the online storefront and possibly business card, twitter background, and facebook page).
1) Design a killer (2 column) video blog page that targets Tea Lover 2.0 - think the "Apple" of Tea. Simple, bold, and attractive to the tech savvy tea lover.
2) Links to be included (navigation bar) - About John, Past Episodes, Press, Tea Club, TL Gear, TL Store.
3) Social functions need to be paramount within the design - follow on twitter, fan of facebook fan page, subscribe (via email, itunes, RSS). As well as, "share" links for the videos.
4) Current Episode (powered by Viddler) will be displayed large in column one with links below to click on the tea or equipment that was reviewed in each episode. "Share" functions as mentioned above and Comment box as well.
5) Past episodes will be displayed below as thumbnails.
6) I have included an idea I have for logo (feel free to expand upon the logo or draft something better).
The best example of a video blog can be seen at tv.winelibrary.com. As you can see, most of the features I have mentioned can be found incorporated within this design. However, I would like my design to be unique and stand well enough apart from this page.
Please email all questions to email@example.com. All questions will be answered within 20 minutes.