I will need the following designs:
(1) TWAR Logo: A twitter bird dressed up in some type of warrior outfit looking very angry with a weapon of some sort - like a spear or sword type weapon, no guns or anything - I want to see the Twitter bird and think the movie 300. I want to keep this old school type battles - Romans, barbarians type stuff.
(2) Twitter Background: The Twitter TWAR page (http://twitter.com/twar) is a single picture that is uploaded to Twitter to serve as the background for the TWAR twitter page. It must fit and show all the insrtuctions and commands along the left side out of the way of the Twitter Tweet box in the center of the page. Check out this post for the Twitter background dimensions and upload instructions if you want to test out the background first (http://www.croncast.com/blog/1320/T…e-size.php) The TWAR twitter page should look like all Hell has broken loose, total Fire and Brimstone. It also need to have a basic description of the game, the instructions, and the TWAR commands listed:
"To declare TWAR on someone, both Twarriors must be following TWAR."
"You never have to log-in to TWAR or give TWAR your password! You can use the direct message system in Twitter and the TWAR Commands."
(To issue an action in TWAR, send the following direct messages to TWAR through Twitter)
@username = Declare TWAR on that user!
INTEL = Show your current troop levels
INTEL @username = Get intel report on another user with your odds of defeating them (cost 10 TWAR credits)
CREDIT = Show your current credit amount
MERCNARIES1000 = Buys you 1000 mercenaries (costs you 10 TWAR credits)"
(3) The following 5 pages will have to be designed:
(a)) Home Page (where the rankings are scene):
- There is a list of all the TWARRIORS (people who play TWAR) in order of who has the highest score and it will say "TOP TWARRIORS" above the list. There is also a search box to search a specific location (lists the Twarriors in order of score for that locations) or a specific user (shows that user's score).
- Also has the following links: "TWAR instructions" / "Get TWAR Credits!" / "I" (I = about page)
-The background of this page should go along with the theme of the game (like many battles have taken place).
(b) Battle Page (where the battle takes place):
-The Battle scene will have a Twitter Logo warrior that represents each of the two players in a specific color. Example: Blue on left (for originator) and Red on right (for receiver) - designer can pick the colors. They birds can look different (like have a different weapon and different armor)
-The small fallen soldiers that appear in the battle box will color coordinate with their owner. So every blue dead bird is a originator loss and every red dead bird is a receiver loss. They will be very tiny little Twitter birds but with X for eyes to show they are the deceased.
-I need the 2 big birds drawn and the little dead birds to match. The background for the Battle page should be dark and maybe scary to go along with the theme of the battle taking place (but not clutter the foreground where the numbers and dead birds are appearing depicting the battle).
(c) Winner Declared Page (winner is declared) -
-shows who won and who lost: "@username has defeated @username in TWAR! The results have already been posted on Twitter!"
-has links to "Declare another TWAR" / "See Current Rankings" / "Get TWAR Credits"
- Needs a POST WAR background that goes along with the theme of the game.
(d) Get Credits Page (set up to buy more credits with link to PayPal)
-This page background should look like an armory of some sort with room for lots of text to describe whats going on.
-need the following text on there "Get TWAR Credits" "With TWAR credits you can add Mercenaries to your army to help you win battles! You can also get INTEL reports on other Twarriors. INTEL reports tell you the strength of a TWARRIORS army and give you the percentage chance that you will win when you go to TWAR!"
"10 Credits = 1000 Mercenaries added to your army or 1 Intel Report."
"$5.00 = 100 Credits"
"How many TWAR Credits would you like?" - Box with two arrows, one goes up and one goes down. Box starts with 0 but the up arrow adds 100 and the down arrow subtracts 100.
"Total" - shows current cost in $$ of the amount of Credits user is buying.
- Link to Paypal to purchase.
(e) Info Page (TWAR creator's story)
Info page will go along with the theme of the game, can be a copy of the home page or battle page. The following text:
"TWAR was created by Scott McIntosh and Greg Lavalle to help you finally make use of all those followers by turning them loose on your fellow Twarriors on the TWAR battlefield."