1. Style guide, logo and app screens are provided below
2. Site should be scroll friendly - ie, not a lot of paragraphs or text blocks but instead use imagery that allows the user to scroll through and obtain the same takeaways.
3. Use humans - We want to make this product feel as real as possible. By showing humans using the VPN apps in various places that a potential customer might use a VPN.. it makes the concept of buying and using a bit more familiar.
4. Logos of Other Brands - Leverage the news logos, hotel, ISP logos as well when building the page.
5. Most importantly - THE STORY! - The design should tell a story of why the user should get a VPN and the consequences of not getting one. We will educate the user from basic to advanced levels of knowledge throughout the page and it all needs to flow together with a story like feel designed in. Use your creativity here.
6. Software Packaging and App Screens - Feel free to create software packaging to be used on the page as well. And when it comes to the app screens please present them for all of the following devices.
iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Routers, Tablets, Linux, Firefox, Chrome, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, and more.
7. White/light background