We’re seeking a designer to beautifully layout and design our new website. We’re a done for you video marketing service. Our website http://www.vyralmarketing.com will be a simple splash page where prospects can choose their industry, such as real estate, finance, fitness, etc.
In this case, the prospect will choose “real estate” and be directed to http://realestate.vyralmarketing.com
This is designed to be a 1-page long sale presentation on the benefits of our service specific to the needs and language of a real estate agent.
Imagine the page as several power point slides of a structured sales presentation stacked on top of each other.
There is only 1 call to action which is to “Speak with a Vyral Marketing Coach” which will pop up an opt in form. You will find these CTA’s throughout the sales page.
We are looking for beautiful and simple typography with a very clean and organized layout.
Attention needs to be given to the headlines and the examples of the product (the videos, screenshots, etc).
All of the content and copywriting is done. Simply use your design skills to make a website that communicates our message very clearly and is professional.
Here’s a very rough layout of the website as a place to start:
The website will be primarily used by sales rep in the field on an iPad as they explain what we do and show examples.
This is 1 long webpage – the links on the top of the website will simple redirect to our current blog.
Once you have all the graphical elements completed, we’ll build your final design using OptimizePress on Wordpress.
A few things..
1. Under the “Our Clients” section this is the most important part of the website other than the very top. We want to have screenshots of all real estate client videos with their name, website, and production level (# of deals) featured. We have many top clients, and our prospects will pay very close attention to the real estate agents we have as clients. We have 130 real estate clients you’ll have on the section. Use the placeholders for now and we’ll create the screenshots for you to the dimensions you like.
2. The videos will be hosted on YouTube but we plan on using very clean looking players to display them.
3. You can change the layout of the slides and how the information is presented any way you like, however do not change the order of the slides from top to bottom. Everything is laid out just as a starting point….present the information on each section/slide so it’s beautiful and emphasis is given to the most important things.
4. You can use any stock photos you like, the ones we have are only placeholders.
5. We will get you high resolution graphics of our staff.
I will be providing you with timely and quick feedback and I will be glued to our computer to make sure you get all the feedback you need to make this a great website – it will be 100% healthy.
Look forward to working with you!
(Hopefully we’ve made it really easy for you to this point with the mock layout of the website at http://unbouncepages.com/vyral-marketing/)