How CreativeSuperGenius started their web page design journey
I need you to create a basic landing page that gets tons of clicks for a direct response campaign.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Headline - Email Marketing Made EASY!
Sub-Headline - Ensure Your Marketing Reaches the Inbox
Bullet Copy -The Secret to Effective Email Marketing
-Make More Money
-Grow Your List
-Track Your Success
-Simple and Easy to Use!
Call to Action - See How It Works!
Hero Shot - Male or Female in business attire
Size - 800x600px
- Item 1...Goal: Maximize the number and quality (size and lifetime) of the customers that we acquire. Ensure that we are not attracting undesired customers who are looking to get rich quickly, purchase lists, or send unsolicited emails. Protect our brand image and acquire customers that will stay with us and follow permission-based email best practices.
- Item 1...1. Avoid using imagery of men or women in which you cannot see any clothing, unless the image is only from the neck up.
2. Avoid using imagery of extremely young women (18-21) or women that appear to be outside of our target demographic of small business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals between 22 and 60.
3. Avoid using imagery of extremely young women superimposed with thousands of dollars that may give the viewer the impression of an illegal or sketchy activity.
4. Avoid using imagery of women who are not wearing attire appropriate for a casual business setting.
5. Avoid using imagery of thousands of dollars in cash with dozens of bills displayed like a fan. Avoid using images in which there is thousands of dollars in hundred dollar bills. Instead use one or two hundred dollar bills to make the association with generating more sales.
6. Ensure all words are spelled correctly and correct grammar is used (don't use two periods, use three)