Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The website will be used by Rotary Clubs to raise money for water projects in developing countries. Rotarian's will promote the site to the general public through fundraising campaigns. The site is an invitation service for people planning celebrations (birthdays etc.) Guests who receive invitations will have the option of making a donation in support of the fund raising initiatives instead of bringing a gift. In addition, the site is meant to educate the public about water, and the crisis that exists throughout the world.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
I prefer a clean, modern, minimalist look for the layout and design.
1) A clear call to action that states the primary purpose of the service.
2) Space for a video that explains what the service is for and how it works.
3) Clear call to action buttons for clubs that want to sign up to use this fundraising tool, and for the public who wish to use the celebration service in support of a registered Rotary club.
4) Three sections: Why Water?, Our Goal, What People Are Saying. Each section will include an image followed by copy with a link to more. Note: the amount of copy shown in the attachment is too small. It should be 3 to 4 times as much.
5) Links to social media - Facebook, Twitter,
6) Use current titles for menu and navigation.
7) Disregard the login area in the top right hand corner of the mock-up
What to avoid
Access to quality images that are relevant to the project is a problem, therefore the use of images as a primary design element should be avoided.
Please don't use the attachment as a basis for your design. It's only meant to convey the overall intention.
There will be a need for inside pages as the project develops. This project will launch as a beta version, and evolve through user feedback and functional requirements. The attached version of the site is only meant as a rough guide. Please don't base your design on what you see. I'm looking for something more professional looking for sure.