We would like one page, however two version: (i) desktop, and (ii) mobile.
Our current website is too complicated, and possibly a little dated. There is a lot of information to show, which makes this a difficult task. We'd like a simple, clean, modern way of showing the data, that can be instantly understood by anyone.
See two examples attached:
1) the ticket selection page from our own website
2) our ticket selection page on one of our business partner sites (e.g. our product on another site)
We feel that the second is cleaner and easier to look at, however both are still a little too complicated and un-friendly.
- we're a sports lottery
- instead of selecting random numbers, customers instead select the final score of real football matches
- if they get all their selections correct, then they win a big cash prize, exactly like a lottery
- there are 17 selections available for each game. "AOH" means "Any Other Home" team win (e.g. home team to win by any other score not listed), "AOD" is Any Other Draw, and "AOA" is Any Other Away team win
You'll see on both examples that details of the current "pool" is shown at the top, then the ticket selection is below that, and to the right is where selected scores appear on a ticket, the customer chooses how much they want to spend (e.g. how many tickets to buy), and buys the tickets.
You can also see a live version of this coupon by going to our website (http://www.colossusbets.com) then click on "The Colossus" on the left hand side menu. On our partner site this is: https://pools.betfair.com.
Please see mobile versions by opening those same links on a mobile device.
- we feel these layouts are too complicated and confusing
- we'd like simple, inviting layouts, that display all the information
- we'd like two versions of the one page: (i) desktop, (ii) mobile (we're paying for two pages)