How Idlemedia started their web page design journey
2 Page design needed for an online game. Current logo already exists.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I purchased this game a while back, and was supposed to get the PSDs as part of the sale so that I could reslice and recode the site. I never did get those files, so now I might as well start over.
I'm looking for a basic homepage and innerpage design for the site. To check the game's interior pages, you can use the login:
TestAccount / 0762211928
- Homepage design with current or retouched logo ( logo: http://www.filebrella.com/download/d6c45613 - download it to see it transparent without the black stuff).
- The design should match the colors of the logo, unless you decide to retool the logo.
- I have no major problems with the current design, other than I don't have the PSD. However, if you decide to redo the current design, please make some improvements such as making it cleaner, wider and more organized. Things like easily readable text and clear section titles etc go a long way toward a good UI
- If you have illustration experience, I'd be happy to pay extra for some in game images.
- Overly grungy layout -- I prefer clean sites, and it's not hard to do a very clean and sleek site that still remains true to a prison.