Looking for a full site design (no code) plus logo for a Website that will function like an eco-conscious Craigslist for brides to buy/sell gently used wedding items such as gowns, shoes, linens, accessories, etc. Seeking modern, hip, clean style.
We need several web pages designed, plus a logo, and are open to all submissions. For the logo, we envision a simple, sophisticated bridal silhouette in green, but if you have a better/cleaner/more original idea would love to see it. The site will function similarly to this one: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com
but will offer a larger variety of items and be focused on recycling/eco-consciousness. For $4.95 per month, customers can post unlimited items that they would like to sell from their weddings.
The design should reflect a mix of "green" and "girlie" aesthetics while remaining uncluttered.
- Item 1...We don't have a tagline yet, but please use "Your Wedding Repurposed" as a placeholder.
- Home Page
- Listing Page (with photos) where posts will be listed with brief info.
- Detail Page with 4 photos and full posting details.
- Registration Page with bullet points (member benefits) at top.
- Color scheme of mostly greens, grays and white. Throw in a touch of pink or purple if you're feeling wild.
- Please use a Photoshop layered format
- Item 1...No Flash, no clutter!