We created a couple of wireframes for the different pages:
- Homepage: pretty much explains itself
- Course page: the wireframe shows the courses of 1 style of dance (in this case 'Lindy Hop'. You have to select which level of dancer you are (6 levels available, each with their own cool name) and then you can select one of the available courses.
We included a lot of information on the wireframes also.
A couple of pointers that go together with the wireframes:
- you DO NOT have to follow the complete layout of the wireframes. If you think something looks better on the left (but on the wireframes it is on the right), please put it on the left.
- you have complete design freedom so go crazy with the input.
- the wireframes are there to give you an idea what information will be shown on each of the pages, not where the information should be. For example, do you think that the menu will look better the way you design it (instead of what we put on the wireframes in one line), go ahead.
- if you think additional information will look good on a page, please add it. This can be as little as a label or indicator. However, the wireframes are the minimum of information that needs to go on the design.
-You are the creative mind and you probably will know better what looks good than us. :)