How Ben Tallman started their web page design journey
Currently our core services revolve around helping marketers (catalog/retail/web) make better marketing decisions – examples of this include:
• Customer targeting: We help the client choose the most profitable customers to direct mail, using advanced statistical/analytical techniques and industry experience.
• Circulation planning: We help the client determine the best number of pieces to mail for each campaign, based on cost of mailing and expected profitability per household.
• Product Recommendation: We analyze past purchase behavior to help our clients market more relevant products to their customers (often used for up-sell/cross-sell).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1) Director and above level personnel at catalog retailers and direct marketing firms.
2) Private equity firms looking to invest in growing companies providing consulting services and marketing analytics.
3) Members of direct marketing interest groups and service organizations (e.g., the-dma.org).
1) Crisp site design using that conveys our brand to our target market.