Allenta Consulting S.L. is a company focused in providing infrastructure IT services based in Linux and UNIX. We are system administrators, most of the components of the technical team are skilled sysadmins with many years of experience, and we offer the following services related to infrastructure systems:
* Design and deployment (also called "DD contracts")
* Maintenance, support and advice (also called "MSA contracts")
* Complete outsourcing
The current website http://www.allenta.com was designed in the early beginnings as something that “we had to do” and nowadays it’s far below what it should be in terms of content and design. We need to change this *radically*.
The general structure of the design, although open to suggestions, are pretty well defined in the "Extended design brief" document.
In any case, the basic structure of the site is as follows:
* Who are we?
o Brief history
o The team
* What services do we provide?
o What can we do for you?
o Who works with us?
* What are our areas of expertise?
o Base technologies
o Elements of systems
o Use cases
* How to start?
o Contact us
Our target are CTOs and IT staff at organizations directly or indirectly in charge of one or several datacenters.
We want a clean, simple, "web2.0-ish" and eye catching site for current and prospective clients according to the descriptions in the "Extended design brief" document.
The *main components* to be designed are:
* The landing page, which has to provide basic info or a minimal digest about the other four second level pages. Also, it has to provide some way of extending a “all purpose space” in case we want to show some headlines, twitter lines or tech highlight.
* The layout for the first level pages: “Who are we?”, “What services do we provide?”, “What are our areas of expertise?” and “How to start?”.
* The layout for a “use case” page, which has to have three sections: scenario, problem and solution.
* The layout with generic sections/subsections to fit the list of “base technologies” and “elements of systems”.
People in the contest should contribute at least a couple of the components to be designed. The winner of the contest must deliver layered PSD files of the design components.
Feel free to contact us here or directly at email@example.com. We would be pleased to help you with any questions about the design.